All are welcome here! Join us on Sundays for worship at 11:00. We also have a potluck supper and fellowship on Wednesdays at 6:00.
What to Expect
Visitors can expect:
- Warm, loving people to greet them.
- Songs filled with truth, joyfully sung to the glory of God.
- A time of congregational prayer.
- A Bible-based, gospel-centered sermon that aims to tell you what the text says, why it is important, and how it impacts your life.
- A time of fellowship (with coffee, juice, and snacks) afterward.
We are a simple church: we love God, love one another, cherish the gospel, believe the Bible, pray, and sing with joy for the fame of God’s name. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us.